header-photo

Best Quotes about the value of Teachers - Teaching Quotes



Teacher.. You guided me when I was lost, you supported me when I was weak, you have enlightened me all through… Thanks for all… my Teachers.



TEACHER QUOTES




1. A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.

– Mustafakemal Ataturk



2. The teacher is the one who gets the most out of the lessons, and the true teacher is the learner.

– Elbert Hubbard



3. The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-distrust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciple.

– Amos Bronson Alcott



4. A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron.

– Horace Mann



5. The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book

- Unknown



6. When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.

– The Talmud



7. A gifted teacher is as rare as a gifted doctor, and makes far less money.

– Unknown



8. In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day’s Hard work. It is invisible and you can get it after twenty years…

– Unknown



9. Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth.

– Helen Caldicott



10. I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think besides homework.

– Lily Tomlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment